Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Independence Day

The Independence Day, July 4th, is a great holiday memory in the U.S. for me. I went to Olympic park to watch the beautiful firework with my friends. When I arrived there, there already had a lot of people waited the firework in the park. Many children played water in the fountain. Many families picnicked on the grass and talked to each other. There was much food’s smell in the air. We brought coke, cake, BBQ chicken, and some fruit. We played card when we waited the firework. Actually, this situation is not common in my country. Taiwanese don’t like to picnic because the air is not good in Taiwan. I was so excited to have this kind of experience. Around 9:30pm on July 4th, the firework started. You could see people smiled when the beautiful fireworks shoot off in the sky. Everyone enjoyed at that time and won’t forget the meaning of holiday. I may not in the U.S. next year, so I special treasured this memory.

No comments: