Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Surfing In Ken Ding


It is a wonderful memory when I was sufing in Ken Ding, Taiwan. I went back to Taiwan in May, 2008, and took a trip with my best friends. I will not forget that day. Even I caught a cold after the surfing, but I still want to try it again. The weather is fantastic, which in Summer of Ken Ding. When the wind lightly touched on my face, that made me to close my eye, and forgot every things which bothered me. I wore a black T-shirt and surfing shorts, held my surfboard, ran into the ocean. It was my first time to surf in the ocean. There was a rough sea, the water got into my nose and mouth. I fell down from the surfboard many times, but it never loss my patience and passion. When I fell down from the surfboard, I always deep breathed, told myself that "try it again and I will success next time". Before I went back to the hotel in Ken Ding, I always sat on the beach and enjoyed the beachscape. I made much wonderful memory there, and I will go back again when I have free time.

No comments: