Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tell about something bad that actually turned out good in the end.

I will never forget the first time I met my best friend, Jamie, near the school. The day was a nice weather in 2006. I decided to play basketball in the gym in the morning. I rode my motorcycle near the school. I had a traffic accident with Jamie on the road. She hurt her leg and her motorcycle was broken. I called my friend, Jackie, gave us a ride to go to hospital. I took care her in the hospital all night. I was very worried about her leg, and I thought she was brave. Even she was painful, she never cried at the time. I talked with her all night in the hospital. We found her hobby is similar to me. We like basketball very much. Actually, she wanted to play basketball in the morning, too. We had a deal to play basketball when her leg was completely restored. We often met after the accident. Finally, we have become the good friends after the accident.

No comments: