Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PETS

A-di, my second dog, was my favorite pet. A-di was born in 1996. I lost my first dog in the same year. I was very sad, and cried many days. It was a diffcult thing to have a pet in my family because my grandparent don't like pet. I spent much time to talk with them, and permit me to have a dog. I thought I might not have another dog any more, but they gave me a second dog, A-di, which is my favorite forever. He was not a beautiful dog because he always got his body dirty. My friends even told me that A-di was vagrant dog, not a pet, but he was very smart. One day, my family went to bed early at night. There was a thief opened the window of our house, and wanted to steal something in my house. A-di found him and bit him. He also barked loudly, and woke we up at that night. Finally, the cap caught the thief up. I took a tip with my parents few years ago. We went to a city, which is far from my home. Someone stole A-di when we on the trip, but A-di ran away from the thief's place and found way to go home. Even he didn't know the road. Although A-di died in 2006, he is my favorite a pet forever and lives in my heart.

No comments: