Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Something about the U.S./Atlanta that surprised you



There were many things suprised me when I arrived U.S. It was the first time that I came to another country by myself. I felt a little nervous, but I met Danel who is a kind american on the airplane. He is a student at GT, which is my school, too. When I didn't know how to go to my dormitory, he gave me a ride. When I lost my baggage, he helped me to talk with people who worked in Delta airline. I thought it was a lucky start, and a good first impression on the american.When I arrived GT campus, I thought it was a beautiful school. There were many classic buildings in the campus, and many people lay down on the grass, ran on the road. When I met people who was running on the road, they always gave me a smile, and I lost my nervous of strangers at that time. I saw many squirrels on the tree, and I was very surprise because that is very difficult to see many squirrels in the city. It was really fantastic weather. When I walked on the street, I felt confortable because the wind was blowing light. Even I walked for one hour, but I still didn't sweat. Those things was really surprised me.

No comments: