Monday, June 23, 2008

Describe your hometown


Zhang-hua, my hometown, is a very beautiful city in Taiwan. I still remembered the flower's aroma when I was in Zhang-hua . There are many farmlands of the flowers near my house. I always could smell the flower's aroma when I woke up in the morning, and also could see many colors and kinds of the flower from my window. Sometimes, there were some butterflies around me when I was reading a book in the garden. Zhang-hua is not a big city, but it has a lot of histories. The old bulidings on the street include many stories about Taiwan. There are many temples, so the tourists always go to Zhang-hua on the weekend. The archaic temples even are historic monuments, which the government pays money to preserve. Zhang-hua also is a fruit city, you can find many fruit in the tranditional market. Even some friut that you had never seen before. Zhang-hua is a wonderful place, so if you go to Zhang-hua, I will show you the all of the places.

No comments: